e7 e7

was good

Quite repetitive but still very good regardless.

River City Ransom Beta 2 River City Ransom Beta 2

HEY YOU!

FINISH THIS! I DEMANDS IT! Also feel free to add original content to it along the way. Freshen things up a bit.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

boring

I didn't see anything too amazing in this. It's whatever you make of it. If you're into this sort of crap then you must be a pathetic person who lives like this & wishes for some sort of escape. As for myself, well I've been around the world & done things most people will only see in games & movies so I didn't find this to be all that deep. Entertaining enough to play though.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

simply amazing!

One question... where was this 5 years ago when then PSP came out & I was spending a shit ton of time being bored in while in Iraq.

Heir Heir

pretty cool

Would have been better with some random things to hack 'n' slash but fun even without. Also the end was BS.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

very cool

Why hasn't this been done already?

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

Cool

Nice to see a zombie twist on something that's been done to death.

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

More of the same.

Not much else to say. Only thing fresh here, is the nifty art.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

OMFG!

This is what I was hoping & some what expecting Jaws to be like for NES, not the disaster that it actually was. This game is just too much fun!

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

These games are fun

Your games, even though they're just little flash pieces, are a real testament to the whole games as art thing. Nice to see such simple games that are deep enough to explore emotional issues. Very neat visuals as well.