Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Pretty funny

Funny cuz it's true, could of had a little more to it though.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

LULZ

That'd be my favorite part if anime were real.

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

It's ok

Nothing super fantastic like everyone else seems to think. Good though.

4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

OLD SHIT IS OLD

Also fucking lulz. That was back when it was still sorta fun & not totally full of cancerous newfaggotry.

DASH it! DASH it!

That was pretty cool

I liked the combination of vectoring & frame by frame animation. Was pretty sweet. Over all this is totally a 10/10. And very well deserved I might add. Great video, goes well with the song, which I also liked. I really enjoyed this. Good stuff through out.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Video of the Year?

This just may be that best damn thing I've seen all year. EPIC LuLz all around! GREAT STUFF! Gonna link this EVERYWHERE!

Grumatorium Grumatorium

ZThat was BADASS!

Very cool! Liked the crayon looking animation too! Very BADASS flash! Cool little plot, great animation, editing, & music. Was just all around coolness.

R-Evolution R-Evolution

Very well animated

This would be fun to spam church web sites with. LOLS. Anyway that was some pretty damn good animation.

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

EPIC LuLz

That was a very well drawn take on the whole nomnom songs. I seriously woke the whole house up with my lols.

Gravity_ Gravity_

Very cool

Though the animation is pretty simple, it's that simplicity that helps to make the point, & make it easy for n00bs to understand. Really like the end part with the whole super zoom right down to the quantum level. That was pretty cool. Not very enlightening, but I'm sure it'd be a lot cooler to a middle school kid than some out dated Bill Nye the science guy video, that's for sure. Anyway I actually liked the hand made stars etc. I just suggest making your brushes smaller for the more detailed stuff.