Broken Future (Zedder&Per Broken Future (Zedder&Per

Could be a little better

This is really good, I like the beginning & have not idea WTF the others are talking about, that end is pretty cool too, not your typical crap ending. Anyway I notice at like 2 minutes in you've got these kicks going, great kicks, LOUD kicks, but before them you had these hits with cymbals & they just sucked because they weren't loud at all & then suddenly this overbearing kick beat comes in that's loud as hell. My only advice is to just play with your track & sample levels a little, maybe use some headphones when you do it. Always my problem, I make something that sounds ok & then listen to it with headphones & go OMG WTF!

kirja100 responds:

thanks!!!
i create my songs whis headphones, yea this isOMG WTF problem!!!!

Constructive Destruction Constructive Destruction

I likes this

This has a weird underlying flow to it like Window Licker by Aphex Twin. Too many voice samples to be honest, but otherwise for a mashed up experimental track it's pretty damn good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I like Aphex.

I also like experimental.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

ah WTH

This is beautiful & I really enjoy it as is but since you made the request I'll try to fin some time to throw it into Sony Acid & see what else I can throw along with it. Maybe some big orchestra loops or something. I'll PM you once I finish messing with this.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

That was EPIC WIN!

I totally had to DL this bad boy, that way roll around & I can crank up OVER 9,000!

Unrl responds:

WOOOOHOOOO!

Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz Super Mario 3 - Big Band Jazz

AWESOME!

Have to agree with the other review though. Needs a nice big band jazz ending. Mot digging how it just fades out. Maybe do a jazz version of the original Mario Bros. Level win music & transition into that, that da da da daaa, da da da da daaa sounding one.

(NUB+SC)Pine Dexterity Attack (NUB+SC)Pine Dexterity Attack

WOW

Holy shit that was awesome! It's hard to believe how short the song is with all that going on in those little 3 minutes! Amazing transisions, sweet ending, & very, very bad ass! I am so gonna DL this & maybe use it in some future flash project with the approval of both of you first of course! This is like seriously better than a lot of professional stuff out there! I can't help but think of it in a post apopcolyptic flash movie, of as the music in some hand to hand fight scene in some sort of Matrix like Hollywood movie. It's just WAAAAAAY bad ass! I hope to see some more collabs like this out of you guys in the future!

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you very much . We really did have a fun time making this. We're glad that you like man, and would be more than happy for you to use this in a flash project if you would like :D