Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Pretty funny

Funny cuz it's true, could of had a little more to it though.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

LULZ

That'd be my favorite part if anime were real.

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

It's ok

Nothing super fantastic like everyone else seems to think. Good though.

e7 e7

was good

Quite repetitive but still very good regardless.

River City Ransom Beta 2 River City Ransom Beta 2

HEY YOU!

FINISH THIS! I DEMANDS IT! Also feel free to add original content to it along the way. Freshen things up a bit.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

boring

I didn't see anything too amazing in this. It's whatever you make of it. If you're into this sort of crap then you must be a pathetic person who lives like this & wishes for some sort of escape. As for myself, well I've been around the world & done things most people will only see in games & movies so I didn't find this to be all that deep. Entertaining enough to play though.

Broken Future (Zedder&Per Broken Future (Zedder&Per

Could be a little better

This is really good, I like the beginning & have not idea WTF the others are talking about, that end is pretty cool too, not your typical crap ending. Anyway I notice at like 2 minutes in you've got these kicks going, great kicks, LOUD kicks, but before them you had these hits with cymbals & they just sucked because they weren't loud at all & then suddenly this overbearing kick beat comes in that's loud as hell. My only advice is to just play with your track & sample levels a little, maybe use some headphones when you do it. Always my problem, I make something that sounds ok & then listen to it with headphones & go OMG WTF!

kirja100 responds:

thanks!!!
i create my songs whis headphones, yea this isOMG WTF problem!!!!

Constructive Destruction Constructive Destruction

I likes this

This has a weird underlying flow to it like Window Licker by Aphex Twin. Too many voice samples to be honest, but otherwise for a mashed up experimental track it's pretty damn good.

InvisibleObserver responds:

I like Aphex.

I also like experimental.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

ah WTH

This is beautiful & I really enjoy it as is but since you made the request I'll try to fin some time to throw it into Sony Acid & see what else I can throw along with it. Maybe some big orchestra loops or something. I'll PM you once I finish messing with this.